As a Product Designer (Visual) you are responsible for making our designs come to life through color, typography, imagery and motion. Your ultimate goal is to boost usability and effectiveness through designs that look and work just great.
In order to successfully do so, you have a relentless focus on creating simple, usable and delightful experiences. You never take your eyes off the end user, because you know they are the ones who finally define the success of your work.
- Create visual designs that boost usability and effectiveness while adding beauty and delight
- Ensure a best-in-class approach by working within our product design process, standard design best-practices and platform-specific design principles
- Present your work to the team and the client in well-crafted deliverables such as mockups, interactive prototypes and styleguides
- Take initiative to collect feedback on your work from other team members (both designers and engineers)
- Accept and resolve feedback (from team & client) in a professional and positive way
- Work with and alongside engineers to make sure your designs get translated into the actual product
- Provide thoughtful feedback on work of team members
- Participate in growing our design competence by keeping your eyes open for important evolutions in our sector and sharing ideas
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in Digital Product Design or Visual Design.
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design, usability principles and best-practices in mobile user experience.
- You can express yourself, your ideas and your work fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are proficient in working with common design tools (Sketch, Photoshop ...) and prototyping tools (Marvel, Framer, Principle ...).
- You know how to communicate your ideas, opinions and design decisions to ensure a successful outcome.
- You have the ability to prioritise. You can handle several projects and many different tasks in an organised way.
- You have a fresh and innovative look on the future of digital design.
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile development processes are considered a plus.
- Interest in or experience with Interaction Design, Design Thinking or Service Design are considered a plus
In The Pocket is a place for passionate and skilled people to create the best digital products.