In our Design Track, we solve your digital challenge by creating the most effective interface and user experience for your digital product or service. In this fast-paced track you will find answers to the following questions:
- What is the challenge for your users or customers?
What is the best solution to that challenge?
- How does this solution translate to an effective interface?
What does the end-to-end user experience look like?
- How do users engage with a prototype of my product or service?
At the end of this track, we will provide you with a a clickable, designed and validated prototype, including all assets & documentation.
In defining our Design Process, we’ve taken clues from tried-and-tested processes such as IDEO’s human-centered design ideology or Google’s Design Sprint, and mixed them with the best practices we distilled from shaping and building dozens of digital products for our clients.
Our design process starts with thoroughly understanding the people we are designing for, and the needs that our design is intended to solve.
In this phase, we will:
- Gain insight into the problem by uncovering the fundamental user needs.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the business objectives, and how these align with user expectations.
- Define a clear challenge: the North Star and goals we will aim for.
At the end of this phase, we have a clear vision: a view of the problems we are trying to solve and the general direction we are taking to solve them.
With the challenge and objectives defined, we can start mapping out the path to success.
In this phase, we will:
- Explore the different approaches through ideation and volume.
- Decide upon the best approach.
- Deep dive into this solution by listing the required features and flows, screens and scenarios.
At the end of this phase, we will have a clear overview of the solutions that are required to meet the objectives, including the underlying priorities regarding products and features.
This is where we chart every flow and screen, and dive into the pixels, to design products that adhere to the highest standards of usability and desirability.
In the last phase, we will:
- Make sure we build the right things by translating products and features into interfaces that are useful, usable and desirable.
- Prototype our designs to get the best possible feel of the working end-product.
- Test our prototypes with stakeholders and users to get validation, or uncover areas of opportunity.
At the end of this phase, we will have a tested and validated prototype of the product. Get the scaffold boards: it’s time to start building the product.
Depending on the preliminary work, we cater this process to your specific needs.
For instance: engaging in user research together vs. simply capturing existing insights, or ideating through dedicated exercises vs. gain understanding of the requirements.
Get started with a Design Track
Want a design and first prototype of your product in just a couple of weeks? Let's join forces for a Design Track.