This privacy statement describes how In The Pocket protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website. We have respect for people's privacy and we consider this as a matter of great importance. If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it wil only be used in ways described in this privacy statement. The latest version is published on the first of april 2017.
Who is who?
With the focus on identification, we define the following parties straight:
- the owner: owner of the website, namely ITP AGENCY NV
- activities: all possible accomplishments
- you: the user/visitor on our website
- the content: all forms of content available on our website
When processing your personal data ITP AGENCY NV acts as a data controller, i.e. the one responsible for the processing of personal data or the one deciding on "why" and "how" personal data is being processed. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or in general about the processing of your personal data you can/should contact our DPO:
- By mail: Sassevaartstraat 46/401, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of data do we gather?
You can acces the information on our website without sharing your personal personal data (name, email, address,...). However, it's possible that a number of personal details, mainly contact details, be asked in order to provide additional services (request for information, subscribing to events or newsletters,...). Specifically in these cases, we collect the following information:
- job title
- email address
How do we use this data?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our company, enabling us to offer sufficient content to you. We use data:
- for own internal records
- to improve products and services we provide
- to contact you in response to a specific enquiry (f.e. events)
- to send you promotional emails about things we think might be relevant to you
- to process a job application
Data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. There are some circumstances where personal data may be stored for longer periods (e.g. client data or newsletter subscriptions).
Security, storage and transfer of information
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorized access to it. The servers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls to restrict electronic access. If we are working with third parties we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect your Information.
All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Processors at In The Pocket:
- Marketing Manager
- Talent Officer
- Sales Department
- Office Manager
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to ITP AGENCY NV, Sassevaartstraat 46/401, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
Right of access by the data subject
This personal data will be treated as following the European legislation (EU) 2016/679 and the Belgian law of 8 december 1992 on protection of processing data of personal nature. Moreover, this law provides the right to access, rectify and destruction of your data of a personal nature.
You have the right to object to this way of processing your personal information for the above marketing purposes. The responsible one for processing data of personal nature is: ITP AGENCY NV, Sassevaartstraat 46/401, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
We will explicitly ask you when we need information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you. You can update the personal information that you give us at any time by viewing your my details page.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to log a complaint?
In case You have a complaint about the way ITP Agency is processing Personal Data, please talk to us and we will listen to Your complaint and see if we can resolve this together.
However, in case of violation of one’s rights or in case of violations committed by ITP Agency of applicable legislation under GDPR, You always have the right to log a complaint with the competent “data protection authority”. Information on the competent data protection authority and the way of logging a complaint can be found with the working Party 29 (http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/news-overview.cfm) or the URL as updated).
The Competent Data Protection Authority for ITP Agency NV is the Belgian DPA (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel / +32 (0)2 274 48 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/)
At In The Pocket we strive to present correct and up-to-date information on the website. However, we cannot guarantee you that the information is correct at the time it's read. In The Pocket may not be held liable for any inaccuracies on the website, nor for the consequences arising from these inaccuracies. If you find incorrect information on this website, we encourage you to send an email to email@example.com.
Intellectual property rights in relation to the information and data provided on this website are owned by In The Pocket. Any infringement of these rights is prohibited. Unauthorized or improper use of the content, or parts of it, infringe intellectual property rights. Permission to use the displayed content or parts in publicly accessible locations, should be requested to us.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside "www.inthepocket.mobi". If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.