In today's business, it can be hard to keep up. Everything is changing: the competition, technology, the way your customers behave and the expectations they have.
This puts tremendous pressure on you to make the right decisions: What is your digital channel strategy, and how to keep your IT architecture future-proof? How can you test new propositions, and get them to market quicker? How do you create industry-leading experiences? And when is it time to invest in an emerging technology?
More than ever, you need a strategy that leads to action. A vision with a plan. Clarity but also focus, about where to direct your digital investments.
Take the fast lane
You can get that clarity by running a strategic Sprint with us. They’re your ticket towards better digital decisions. It’s consultancy without the big wigs:
- Fast-paced: Output in weeks, not months
- Actionable: Something you can move forward with immediately
- Tangible: Prototypes, not PowerPoints
We believe that digital products only succeed when they combine technology, business and design. That’s why our Sprints always start from your business context, involve customers to create user experiences that deliver and end with advice that can actually get built.
Whether it’s envisioning a new business venture, blueprinting your platform architecture or designing best-in-class UX: our recommendations always lead to clear next steps.
This ain't our first rodeo
We have a decade-long experience in exploring new horizons for digital experiences. We joined forces with many leading companies to see how they can take the next step. Some Sprints we’ve run:
- Create an ambitious vision for a truly digital hospital, but with clearly defined first projects
- Co-create and validate new value propositions for a leading bank
- Designed award-winning user experiences for over 400 clients
- Prepare plans for big platforms, by conducting user research, defining and prioritizing features, and blueprinting the supporting systems architecture
- Review the channel strategy and architecture for a large e-commerce player
- Explore the potential of voice, chat, AI and AR to create compelling use cases and prototype them
- Grow an existing shopping app to get more engaged users by deep-diving in the numbers and running experiments
- Reposition a large streaming platform based on segmentation
Depending on your challenge, and based on our tried-and-true process, we combine our services into an approach that delivers:
- Qualitative user research: interviews, focus groups, etnography, etc.
- Quantitative research
- Customer journey and stakeholder mapping
- Customer discovery
- Value Proposition Design and validation
- Channel or Ecosystem Strategy
- Future-casting and ideation
- Business Design (business modelling and pricing)
- Service Blueprinting and Service Design
- Enterprise Architecture
- Roadmaps and implementation guidance
- Interaction and Visual Design
- Clickable Prototypes
- User testing
- Growth Strategy and experiments
- Metrics and tracking
- Go-to-market and customer segmentation